We have deployed the new Asylumsoft Game Cloud Platform. This new system is the backbone for our websites and games. Over the next few days the websites for our games will come back online.
Here is a list of changes:
1. Accounts for Lothgar Online and Elderlands are now centralized at the Asylumsoft.com site. All account creation and management are handled here.
2. Logging into your account from the Asylumsoft site, means you are now automatically logged into the game sites.
3. We have fixed the issue where players were not receiving their account activation and password recovery emails.
4. There is a new customer service ticket form which includes much improved response system. Please report any problems on our support page.
5. We are close to testing the prototype of the new Asylumsoft Game Launcher
6. The AsylumCoin Store is back online from Asylumsoft.com
7. Lothgar Online will be back online once we verify the game is properly integrated with the new back-end system.
8. Users are now able to view their AC purchase history. This includes details on in-game transactions (when you spend AC in the games).